- Registered UCSB undergraduates with the Annual Night & Weekend (N&W) Parking Permit are eligible to park in designated campus lots or structures from 11 a.m. on Fri., 10/28 to
7:30 a.m. on Tues., 11/1.
- The cost for the undergraduate N&W parking permit is $26.25, plus $5.95 S&H fee.
- Apply online for permit at www.tps.ucsb.edu. Select waitlist; once eligibility is approved, payment must be made to complete order and generate mailing of decal.
- You are encouraged to apply/order by 10/14 to ensure your permit arrives by mail prior to Halloween weekend.
- Only one permit per registered student.
- Parking for Halloween weekend is allowed only in specific campus areas: 22 Parking Structure, 18 (Mesa) Parking Structure, and Lot 16, with overflow parking in Lots 30 and 38. All other campus lots and areas will be closed to public parking.
- Vehicle info must match permit, or it will be towed, resulting in a $300 citation plus tow charge.
- Individuals without a regular UCSB or N&W parking permit will not be allowed to park on campus; cars not displaying valid permits will be cited and towed.
- Temporary, paper permits will not be honored; vehicles must display the Annual N&W decal, Faculty, Staff, IVA 22, or authorized special event permits to get past all check points on campus.
- IVA 22 permit allows you to store your vehicle in 22 parking structure. The permit does not restrict your ability to freely move your vehicle in and out of the parking structure.
- Community members, UCSB staff, faculty, and non-resident students are eligible to purchase the IVA 22 permit. Only 100 are available.
- NO out-of-town visitors will be allowed to park on campus or in local parking lots, such as Calle Real, Camino Real Marketplace, K-Mart, Girsh Park, University Village Plaza, Fairview Center, or in local Goleta neighborhoods. Cars parked in violation will be towed.
- No taxis will be allowed to pick up or drop off on campus.