What To Do If…
- …your car is towed: Visit the Isla Vista Foot Patrol to find which towing company has possession of your vehicle or call 805. 681.4179
- …your friend has alcohol poisioning: Call 911; keep the individual on their side and watch them until emergency medical services arrive. Please do not disturb the medic tents throughout Isla Vista.
- …you or a friend receives a social host ordinance:Please feel free to contact the EVPLA Office at 805.893. 2566 or email us at email@example.com or visit the AS Legal Resource Center (located at 6550 Pardall Road, Suite B) for legal advice.
- …you or a friend gets arrested or cited: Visit the AS Legal Resource Center (located at 6550 Pardall Road, Suite B) for legal advice.
- …your friend is sexually assaulted: click here
- …you are sexually assaulted: click here
Signs of alcohol poisoning:
- Person cannot be awakened
- Cold, clammy, or bluish skin
- Breathing is slow or irregular
- Vomiting while passed out
- What to do:
- Turn the victim on his/her side to prevent choking in case of vomiting.
- GET HELP AND CALL 911.
- PLEASE DON’T BE AFRAID TO CALL, their goal is to save a life not get you in trouble.