Important Notice to Isla Vista Residents:
- Surveillance cameras will be set up on Del Playa, Pardall and Embarcadero del Mar to be used by the IV Foot Patrol.
- No cars will be towed on DP or Sabado as in previous years but it is strongly encourage that cars be moved. Vehicle access to Del Playa and Sabado Tarde will be restricted on October 26, 27 & 31. You will not be able to re-enter with your vehicle once you leave.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented on October 26, 27 & 31. Cars parked on the 6500 block of Trigo will be towed starting on October 26 and the following intersections:
o Trigo @ Embarcadero Del Norte
o El Embarcadero @ Trigo Road
o Camino Pescadero @ Trigo Road
o Camino Del Sur @ Trigo Road
o Sabado Tarde @ Camino Corto
o Del Playa @ Camino Corto
o 6750 Alley Way Del Playa to Sabado Tarde
- Festival Ordinance (Santa Barbara County Section 6.7.0) from October 26th until November 4th. This means that no amplified noise or music will be allowed between 6pm and 7am.
- Remember to lock your doors and record serial numbers of laptops/phones/valuables as well as registering your bikes with UCPD (https://www.police.ucsb.edu/cso/bicycle-program)
download the 2018 Halloween flyer pdf here
Follow us on Instagram: UCSB_EVPLA